Do you want to know to download and Install GTA San Andreas PPSSPP ISO file for Android and Windows?
Just like the previous post, In today’s post, I’m going to tell you the complete method of downloading and Installing of GTA San Andreas ISO file highly compressed.
Why Download GTA San Andreas ISO file? Because you can play exact same mission and explore the same city which is officially developed by Rockstar gam,
The number one benefit of play this game using a PSP Emulator is that you going to get the same game which is released for Windows PC and other gaming consoles.
Download GTA SA and PPSSPP Gold
Table of contents
- Features of San Andreas ISO for PPSSPP
- How to Play GTA San Andreas ISO file on PPSSPP?
- Requirements for GTA San Andreas for PPSSPP
- How can I save my progress of GTA SA in the PPSSPP Emulator?
- Can I play GTA San Andreas On PPSSPP?
Features of San Andreas ISO for PPSSPP
Low minimum Requirement
As you know the original GTA San Andreas requires a good Android phone with high RAM and processor even if you want to play this game on your PC you need to have good graphic and storage.
On the other hand, In PSP emulator you don’t need this thing all you need is a Android phone with minimum 1 Gb ram or PC with 256MB, you can play this game on your PC with graphic card.
Easy way to use Cheat Code
If you ever play this game on your Android or Windows device then you know that you have to enter the cheat codes manually using your keyboard, But using cheats in a PSP emulator is very easy.
You just need to add a single file in your PSP folder then you will able to add and apply cheats on GTA San Andreas ISO PPSSPP,
You don’t need to enter the cheat code manually just enable the cheat in your cheat option and that’s it the cheat will be applied without typing anything.
In our previous post, we have mentioned the Step-by-Step process about How to use Cheats in PPSSPP Android/PC, make sure to check out this post to add cheats in any PPSSPP Games.
Save your Progress Anytime
Now it is very simple to save and replay the progress and missions in your PSP emulator by clicking one button.
Sometimes you need to close the game by playing mission or doing any thing in the game, But if you close the game you will lose the game progress.
In this case, the PSP emulator can be helpful, In the PPSSPP emulator Android/Windows you can save your GTA San Andreas progress by pressing one key.
Use Custom MOD
It is so simple to add and customize anything in the GTA San Andreas PPSSPP, You can add any kind of car’s MOD, skin for your character, even you can change the surrounding of the game.
Using the MOD feature you can make the game more realistic, To add MOD to your GTA San Andreas ISO file you can download the savedata or add custom MOD created by yourself.
How to Play GTA San Andreas ISO file on PPSSPP?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Follow the steps given below to play GTA San Andreas ISO file on PPSSPP
- Download the ISO file of GTA San Andreas
If you want to play GTA San Andreas on your PPSSPP emulator then of course you need to download the ISO file first.
To download the ISO file of the GTA San Andreas you can click on the Download link which we have mentioned at the top of the post.
- Extract the Compressed file using ZArchiver
After downloading the compressed ISO you need to decompressed the file using any app which best for you,
I would recommend you to use ZArchiver as it is easy, fast, and free to download from Google Play Store.
To Unzip the compressed file follow the given steps:
1. Click on the file, and you will see many options appear.
2. Now tap on the ‘Extract here’ option.
3. Your file will be start Extracting, wait until your file is Extracting.
- Replace your Current PSP Folder
You will get two files after Extracting the file first one is the ISO file of the game and the second one is the PSP folder which contains the savedata, texture, and other game data.
How to replace the PSP folder?
1. Just long-press the PSP folder, and you will see many option popup
2. You need to click on the ‘Move’ option.
3. Find your device’s internal storage after clicking on the move option
5. Then click on the paste icon which is located in the bottom right corner.
- Open PPSSPP Emulator
Now it’s time to open the game in your PPSSPP emulator.
Before playing the game make sure to use a good emulator, Remember that the better the emulator the best performance you will get while playing the game.
Which emulator you should use? I would recommend you to use PSSPP Gold by Henrik Rydgård, the best thing about this app is that it will give your amazing performance even on a low spec device.
- Search the ISO file inside the Emulator
Now search the ISO file which you extracted using the zarchive.
After getting the file you can see the iso file has been converted into GTA San Andreas icon, Just tap on it and you can see that your game has started.
- Done! Enjoy the Game
If you follow all these steps then you can play the game without any issues.
To use cheat code in GTA San Andreas PPSSPP check out this post where we have shown to How to use Cheats in PPSSPP.
Requirements for GTA San Andreas for PPSSPP
|Storage||2 GB||3 GB|
|RAM||2GB RAM||1GB RAM|
How can I save my progress of GTA SA in the PPSSPP Emulator?
- Press the back button on your Android device, Now you can see five empty slots on your left screen.
- Just click on any of the save State, and your game will be saved.
- To continue from your Save State, Press the back key again and click on the Load State just below the Save State button.
- After clicking on the Load State the game will continue from the Save State.
- To save your game progress click on the ‘File’ option in the top left corner of your PC.
- Now just click on the Savestates slot, You can see five empty slots choose in which slot you want to save the game.
- Now just click on the Save state or press the F2 button on your PC, Now your game will be saved on your selected slots
- To continue the form the save state click on the Savestates slot option and select the slot which you want to continue, then click on the Load slot or press the F4 key.
- Now you can see the save state has successfully loaded
Can I play GTA San Andreas On PPSSPP?
First of all, GTA San Andreas was not released for PSP which means you cannot play this game in any PSP emulator,
On the other hand, some PSP game modes modify GTA Vice City and change it to GTA San Andreas, even you can play some missions of GTA SA.
I hope this post helped you to Download GTA San Andreas PPSSPP ISO file highly compressed, You may also want to Download How to use Cheats in PPSSPP Android/PC.
If you liked this post, do not forget to share it with your PPSSPP gamer friends.